Hello again, illustrious Class of 1998! And may we say you’re looking quite lovely these days?!
We hope to shower you with even more affection in person at our upcoming Milestone Reunion — if you can believe it, it’s been almost 25 years since we officially departed the hallowed halls of undergraduate life!
Those of us on the Reunion Committee are gearing up to top the energy of Reunion 20 (no small task!), and we hope you’ll join us by doing the following:
- Saving the dates in your calendar: Thursday, May 18 through Sunday, May 21.
- Bookmarking this page for future updates — we’ll be reaching out on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media too as well as in our regular class newsletters.
- To make sure you’re receiving those newsletters, be sure to update your contact information with Smith online, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us plan the reunion you want to attend! We are looking for volunteers to help us spread the excitement and widen the creative circle on our event planning.
- Last but in no way least: Please help us add another $150,000 to our newly launched Class of 1998 Endowed Scholarship Fund by making a gift of literally any size by the endowment match deadline of June 30, 2023. Simply select “Class of 1998 Endowed Scholarship Fund” from the Designation dropdown menu to make your gift count towards this effort!
Stay tuned for more class and reunion news over the coming months as we get closer to the big weekend — watch this space and see you all (hopefully!) soon!